Sunday, September 27, 2009

Friends!

I was fidgeting with my cell phone thinking whether to call this old friend of mine now or not. It had been long time till we met last, and I had no clue about his routine, there was a high risk lest my phone may disturb him in some work. Deciding not to call up my friend I resumed reading. A few seconds later there was a phone on my cell, and it was the same friend!!!!

Does the above paragraph seem familiar, only then read on!

I consider myself extremely lucky to have found friends in some of the best individuals at all the three places, Bhavnagar, Ahmedabad and Now in New Delhi. However there are always some questions regarding friendship that perplexes me whenever I think on this subject.

· Is it true that as we move ahead in life we lose the ability to make good friends?

· Is it true that one needs to put in deliberate efforts in making friends or is it a natural process like the growing of a flower that should be left on its own accords?

Do think of the answers to these questions, I will also be thinking, and hopefully soon upload them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice questions raised...But the fact is that the ability to make good friends changes shape and flavor as we advance in life.The ability will stop when we stop socializing;and that is not possible for humans to exist.Whatsoever is in your mind and beyond it for your good, shall be reflected in one way or the other in your life.

Friendship cannot be forced on someone, nor it can be snatched.Good people make and become good friends. It all depends upon whom you meet in life and how you decide to seek the relationship to grow.

Friendship is a natural process with some sensible efforts put in at right time;the right time coming naturally to us.

A sincerest wish for you: May you meet good people to steer you in life.